Teaching opportunities with Kids College Queensland
Kids College QLD is interested in talking to people from all fields. We are always seeking teachers and presenters of the highest quality to lead courses for our students. If you have a passion for developing and engaging students in the highest quality educational experiences, that are designed to maximize potential, create thinkers, nurture dreamers and kindle fires so students can reach for the stars, then we would love for you to contact us. We would particularly like to talk with teachers and presenters from the Brisbane area and people who are willing to travel to the Sunshine Coast.
We would like to talk with teachers and presenters:
- The Kids College course leaders must be fully qualified teachers and/or experts in their fields who are enthusiastic and have a passion for Gifted and Talented Education.
- Aware of the special needs of gifted and talented children and how they learn.
- Creative presenters who focus on inquiry based, hands-on, problem-solving activities.
- Hold a current Working with Children Certificate / Blue Card.
- First aid and Anaphylaxis management is an advantage.
- Engagement is on a per event basis.
If you are interested or you would like more information please email us via the contact us page.
“Our greatest ambition is to instill an unquenchable thirst for learning in as many children as possible.”
- Kids College QLD